ANNUAL CLUB MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
NEW OS BULLETIN: RE ROWAN'S LAW - SEE BELOW
Please type the information as required and submit to the EMSA Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your "Club Name and Club Renewal Doc" in the subject line (ie: ABC Soccer Club - Club Renewal Docs)
EMSA requests that all the documents on the checklist, as well as the signed checklist be submitted via email on or before January 15, 2020. Please make note of fines that will be laid and enforced if not completed on or prior to January 15, 2020.
Renewals received on or between January 16th & February 15th, 2020 will be subject to a fine of $50
Renewals received on or after February 16, 2020 membership will be terminated. Reconsideration for reinstatment will be heard by The EMSA Board at one of its regular meetings, accompanied by a reinstatement fee of $250.
Documents are required as per Section 3 - Organizations, Procedure 3 - Membership within a District Association. Please make yourself familiar with the EMSA Rules and Regulations Rule 1 - Membership
SPORTSENGINE: it is the clubs responsibility to reach out to SportsEngine and update the users with them.
Please complete the below documents via type as all documents are fillable:
Club Renewal Check List
Club Renewal Form
League Application Check List
League Renewal Form
NEW FOR OUTDOOR 2020
Rowan’s Law - Mandatory - Ontario Law
If an organization does not comply with the laws of Ontario, then the organization assumes any liability risk associated with non-compliance.
Club is to establish a:
- Concussion Code of Conduct for Athletes & Parents/Guardians ( CLICK HERE )
- Concussion Code of Conduct Coaches & Team Trainers ( CLICK HERE )
- retain “Confirmation Receipt Form” ( CLICK HERE )
- Removal-from-Sport and Return-to Sport protocol. Further information and sample templates will be made available at https://www.ontario.ca/page/rowans-law-concussion-awareness-resources when finalized by the Province of Ontario
For Outdoor 2020 all athletes under 26 years of age, parents of athletes under 18, Team Officials confirm every year that they have:
- review Ontario’s Concussion Awareness Resources. Can be found at this link: https://www.ontario.ca/page/rowans-law-concussion-awareness-resources
- sign a Confirmation Receipt Form, confirming that they have reviewed the above resources.
- Athletes/parents of athletes to read and sign the Concussion Code of Conduct for Athletes & Parents/Guardians
- Team Officials to read and sign the Concussion Code of Conduct for Coaches and Team Trainers
Forms to be signed PRIOR to participating in their sport. Club is to retain this signed form.