Hosting a tournament or festival
1. Please be familiar with the OSA governing document section 9 - Competitions
2. Apply to host your Tournament/Festival in CTMS
3. Click on Tournament Application Form (TAF)
Fill in the information. You will attach required documents to the application with the file upload button. There is also room for comments on your application.
4. Attach the following documents to your application:
a) Your Tournament/Festival Rules
Your rules must state:
- Players must be registered by their governing body and OSA affiliated
- Out of District Teams must have Travel Approval from their District and provide a copy to the tournament host
- Out of Province/Country teams must have proof of Liability & Medical Coverage
- OSA disicpline rules are followed
b) EMSA Tournament application and report (this must be typed and submitted with your TAF)
c) EMSA Tournament application information (this must be typed and submitted with your TAF)
Your TAF must be received by the following deadlines in order to be approved.
| International Tournament
|| 90 days
| North AmericanTournament
|| 60 days
| Inter Provincial Tournament
|| 60 days
| Inter District Tournament/Festival
|| 21 days
| District tournament/Festival
|| 21 days
Please note that Inter Provincial, North American and International Tournaments also carry an OSA application fee.
Please see OSA Information Bulletin I2017-015 February 3, 2017 for the schedule of fees.
For Festivals Please attach the following documents that apply
U8 Festival Checklist
U9-U10 Festival Checklist
U11-U12 Festival Checklist
Once the tournament/festival is approved the Club will be given a tournament binder with information and forms. Please note there is a $50 fee to host a tournament or festival and that fee (along with an OSA fee if applicable- see above) is payable when you pick up your tournament binders. All of the tournament information is to be kept in the binder and returned to EMSA with the Final Tournament Report within 30 days of completion of the tournament.
Discipline Reports are to be submitted within 3 days of completion of the tournament. EMSA will accept the Discipline Report by email to firstname.lastname@example.org